Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
Please only reserve spaces you can fill.
Registration for all 2018 International camps is open.
Grenada and St. Thomas:
- Initial deposit – $90 per person (non-refundable, non transferable)
- 50% of balance is due by March 1st
- Final balance is due by May 1st
Registration - January 20th, 2017... 10am EST
- Initial deposit – $295 per person (non-refundable, non transferable)
- First Payment $1500 – due by September 1st 2017
- Last/Final Payment $1500 – due by January 1st 2018
Deposits can be made by Check… or Master Card & Visa.
- Deposits are the only time CHWC will accept Credit Card… All other payments must be made by check.
- For Deposits made by Check, CHWC must receive the check within 7 days of your registration date or your spots will be released.
Please make checks payable to “Catholic HEART Workcamp” and mail to:
Catholic HEART Workcamp
P.O. Box 2226
Goldenrod, FL 32733
- Deposit are non-refundable and non-transferable to another member’s registration at any time. However you can substitute the cancellation with a new participant.
- REGISTRATION REFUNDS (MINUS THE DEPOSIT) ARE AVAILABLE IF YOU CANCEL BEFORE YOUR FINAL BALANCE IS DUE.
- The entire registration fee will be forfeited for cancellations after the final payment due date. If payments are not received by your final balance due date, reserved space(s) will be cancelled to make room for other groups on the waiting list.
- For any unforeseen circumstances that forces Catholic HEART Workcamp to cancel a camp such as a natural disaster, our policy is as follows…
- You may receive a refund of your total registration fee minus the deposit or….
- You may apply your total registration fee (minus your deposits) towards your registration for the following summer.
- NOTE: For campers attending the Rome camp, Airline ticket refunds will be done on a case by case basis.
Please note that if you delete campers you will lose your deposit per camper. Registration refunds (minus the deposit) are available if you cancel prior May 1st.
If you cancel after September 1st (date of first payment) you will lose your deposit of $295 and receive your flight credit plus any remaining payments that you made out to CHWC.
All cancellations must be made by May 1st.